Wow! I slept like a LOG last night!!! I was so exhausted from the combination of waking up so early and walking around all day that i barely moved the whole night! I vaguely remember some friends coming by late at night (or maybe it was early morning) and bringing me a bag a leftovers from their dinner. I have so many things running through my mind today, so many things i want to write about, but i actually think for now i will just keep it simple. Instead i will just make a list of…
Things i take for granted on a daily basis:
- STRONG coffee in the mornings
- an easily accessible toilet (most especially late at night and early in the mornings)
- being able to easily wash my clothes
- being able to eat pretty much anytime i want, not to mention the choice of food that comes with it
- good shoes
- pain pills of some sort (I went to sleep with a big headache last night)
- hot showers
- easily accessible faucet to drink water out of
- my car
- having a place to keep my “valuables” all day and not having to carry them around with me everywhere (keeping in mind that my “valuables” have also changed seeing that the most valuable thing i have with me now is my blanket)
- tooth brush
- the capacity to “buy things”
- and even this Internet connection that i am using right this second. seeing that it is prepaid i don’t even know how long it will last!
There is definitely more stuff that i take for granted on a daily basis, but those are the things that come to mind very quickly! I have about an hour and a half until Crippie is open. I am hungry and ready for breakfast! After that i am walking to the Waterfront because i actually have to perform there at the 100 hour music marathon that is starting today. That should be interesting and fun! i will be back tonight to let you know how the day went!