365 Days of Activism T-Shirts

Alright, here they are! Fresh off the press!! This is the shirt that I will be wearing for the duration of the 16 days of activism. As you can see, it is very white! We will see how white it remains after 16 days of street life! I also printed a few extras for very special people. So here’s the deal…the first 20 people that post a comment on this particular blog post will each get a free shirt! All you have to do is scroll down, click “comment”, make some sort of comment and one, crisp, clean, white 365 Days of Activism shirt is YOURS! And though i look pretty, pretty dorky in that picture, I am very sure that you all will look TOTALLY cool!

Oh, and it might be a good idea to include your name, postal address, and shirt size (small, medium, large and XL) in that comment!
DON’T BE FOOLED BY THE NUMBER OF COMMENTS BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE POST TWICE!!!
Advertisements

36 Responses to 365 Days of Activism T-Shirts

1. John says:

“History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people.” MLK

Whatever size you aare wearing. If it is smallish, then give me a large, otherwise a medium…

2. Eli says:

I need a shirt because I am very active!!

3. Chad Clendinen says:

Since i have seen you blog about this i have wanted to get on a plane and fly to cape town and follow you all 16 days with a video camera.

-Chad

4. Brown says:

For the record…i wear a medium. and don’t worry, this comment does not count for one of the 20! i already have a shirt thank you very much!

5. Quinton says:

Cant wait to start shooting on Tuesday!!!

I really think what you are doing is great!!!

XL please ๐Ÿ™‚

6. mama d says:

Yeah! I’ll be happy to sport a t-shirt in support of what you’re do ing and hopefully start some conversations about it!!!
    I wear a small, and if it’s ok, i’d like to message you with my address on facebook… i’m a little shy about sticking it out there in public.
    Thanks for doing what you do!

7. Anonymous says:

Hey Ryan! I think it’s sooo amazing what you are doing! It’s great you care so much about people! Good Luck!

Katy Kudrey
    910 Hillside Drive
    Cookeville,TN 38501

8. taffie says:

Hey …its Taffie….
    Although I am all the way in the UK I am supporting you guys all the and in the spirit I will be on those streets every day of the 16 days….

It’s time that we stopped the SILENCE and started speaking the truth…

my add is
    Taffie Tamba
    13 YORK CRESCENT
    YORK ROAD
    ALDERSHOT
    HAMPSHIRE
    GU113JJ
    UNITED KINGDOM
    and size is large

9. Anonymous says:

Ryan,
    Love what you and others are doing there with this thing. (seriously, it’s inspiring…I’m not in it for the shirt) Wish I could see it in action!!

Kyle Fuller
    1133 Centerville Turnpike Apt. 102
    Virginia Beach, VA 23464

Shirt size: M

10. rbecca says:

โ€œTo laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children…to leave the world a better place…to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.โ€

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Though I would love to sport your conversation-starting shirt, I’m sure you’ll meet someone in the next few weeks who likely needs it more than I do. If I’m wrong, let me know and I’ll send my address via FB.

11. Brown says:

send the info on facebook rbecca! i have shirts for them too! and this comment doesn’t count towards the 20 either! my shirt has not been stolen yet!!! only 11 free shirts remaining!

12. Leslie Savage says:

Brown… gosh I wish I was in cape town to support you in person on this great state example you are setting. Thanks for making the most of your ministry and making a statement to the world. I’m one of Brown’s biggest fans!!
    (have i sucked up enough yet? do you mail overseas? i take a small. and other south african goodies, too…)
    miss you!! my love to my ZA family!!

13. Katie says:

Ryan, we are praying for you that God will keep you safe and in His care. We pray that your voice will be heard and the day will come when children will be off the streets and safe. God Bless you for your sacrifice. Go with God!!
    Katie Sanning

14. Anonymous says:

Ryan I think its absolutely awesome what you’re doing. Keep me posted on how it goes. Can’t wait to hear about your experiences.

Brandy Hensley
    8800 Cliff Cameron Dr.
    Apt. 305
    Charlotte, NC 28269

15. Anonymous says:

Sorry didn’t leave my shirt size. Medium should work.

Yesterday is tomorrow…Brandy Hensley

16. Christina G says:

I wish I could be a part of this Activism by being there physical, but since I can't I am trying to spread the word & will be following your 16 days w/ my Advisory students @ my high school.
    We wish you luck ๐Ÿ™‚

"It is under the greatest adversity that there exists the greatest potential for doing good, both for oneself and others."

-hugs,
    Christina Gardner
    233 Park Place #18
    Brooklyn, NY 11238

small shirt (if they run large….)

17. Anonymous says:

Ryan, you are one active dude and you make us all proud. I take pride in telling people about my stepson in SA. Please don’t upset the local police… I’m concerned for your safety. I’m sure you will be traveling with your gang (safety in numbers). Have fun!
    p.s. I’m sure you don’t have a shirt to fit me — so don’t worry about it.

18. Gerald says:

G4S security stops in front of the shelter; the security hands me the papers to sign; the name reads Ryan Dalton;

I sign 365 days of activism!

Ryan make sure they catch before 10.00am so you can be in time for chokers and survivors with some java at yizani.

19. Anonymous says:

It’s cool watching you “eating this elephant”. I’ll hopefully come check you out sometime.
    Johanna

20. Anonymous says:

Dude ANY T-Shirt that will make me look TOTALLY COOL should definitely be added to my wardrobe!!!!!!! Please Brown, I mean Ryan!!!
    So I’m an XL, Sandi
    145 Kommetjie Road, Fish Hoek

21. Anonymous says:

I’m in. For the record, I prevented a guy from wrecking his car when he had a high blood sugar spike due to his diabetes while driving this week. I’ll send my address via facebook.

Also I decided to be a CASA volunteer, I think this is a great cause. Good luck.

Alex

22. Wonderz says:

I respect what you’re doing Ryan and am will to support you and the cause. Let me know if your need anything.

Oh yea….and when am I getting my shirt?

Stephen Richardson
    SHIRT SIZE M

16 Prince St.
    Oranjezicht
    Cape Town

23. Janne says:

Hey,
    it is so amazing what you are doing! I can’t wait to read what you’ll experience!! GOD BLESS U!!!

PS: I’m not sure if there are still any shirts, but here’s my address, would love to get one ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Janina Halbauer
    Steinhaldenweg 34
    73635 Rudersberg
    GERMANY

24. Padraic O'Meara says:

Ola good sir, looking forward to documenting your journey.

Padraic

That tall guy, so a big T

25. Padraic O'Meara says:

Have I told you lately that I love you?

26. Brown says:

Well folks, thanks for playing!! that’s the cut off!! i am going to get the shirts in the mail on monday so watch out for them!!!! thanks for the support!

27. jojanneke says:

WhOOP, whoop!!!
    write history, change the world.. I believe you are one of those people who actually will do that ๐Ÿ™‚

28. www.littlealmondtree.iblog.co.za says:

Thank you for doing this – I will be following you along the way – only sorry i am not in Cape Town at the moment to be a part of it.
    Catherine van Schoor
    34 Briana Avenue
    Windsor Park
    Diep River
    7800
    Cape Town, SA

29. Kerryn says:

Hey Ryan,

I love this initiative, the amount of awareness that you have already and continue to raise for the plight of some of Cape Town and South Africa’s most vulnerable is amazing!!!

I will definitaly come and check you out on the streets of CT.

Love Kerryn Rehse
    P.S. I would love a T but would rather purchase one (Large please)
    Please send me a mail: kerryn.rehse@gmail.com with cost please.

30. dj eazy says:

Yo, i'mma be at the V&A at the day that you perform and therell be a changing room downstairs so since you're the performing artist if you want I can have a mael ready for you as well as a (cold water only) shower.

Just lemme know.

Peace
    EAZY
    (365 days of activism ambassador)

31. ashley mccaleb says:

Hey, Can I buy a t-shirt? size small? I think its awesome what you are doing and would like to support you any way I can..

Good Luck! and take care!

32. Anonymous says:

Well, your mom said that Patrick and I have to check this out, so here we are! So cool, too! I'm glad she insisted. We so appreciate all you do to help those less fortunate than we are. Patrick and both admire you greatly…..We wish you all the luck!

Shana & Patrick

33. Anonymous says:

So hey, I don’t really have to have a shirt….I just wanted to jump in and say, I pray the Lord uses this to open some eyes!

The Stefanicks

34. Anonymous says:

i wish the message could reach the majority across the GLOBE, be part of it and get involve like. PLEASE LETS STOP BEING NEGLIGENT.

35. Anonymous says:

ahoi ill give you Proudly Manenberg t-shirt so you will 2 white t-shirts for that 16 days.

36. Leon says:

This is awesome, Can I still buy a T-shirt?